The Hold Request Tutorial above is a brief video providing information about:
- How to find laptops, hotspots, books, etc., and place a hold request so that the library staff will hold the item for you.
- How long requested materials will be held for you.
- The steps to take to place the hold request.
- Where you can find the libraries' open hours.
- The location of the library phone numbers to call to find out when the item you requested will be available to pick up and to inquire about the availability of curbside pick up to set an appointment. Curbside pick up will be available as staffing allows.
Be sure to complete the Daily Campus Access and Screening form prior to coming to campus.