Through the TALC program, currently enrolled Pellissippi State students and currently employed Pellissippi State staff and faculty members (including adjunct faculty) are eligible to borrow books from TBR/UT participating college libraries in accordance with the lending library’s policies.
- The lending library staff will ask students to log in to My Pellissippi to show they are currently registered for classes at Pellissippi State and will ask staff and faculty (including adjunct faculty) members to log in to My Pellissippi to show they are currently employed.
- A photo ID must be presented at the lending library in order to check out materials. You may also be asked to present your valid Pellissippi State ID card.
- This reciprocal borrowing agreement allows the borrowing of books, but does NOT allow access to computer labs or other services.
- Borrowers are subject to the rules and policies of the lending library and are responsible for any financial obligation incurred at the lending library as well as for any collection fees accrued.
- Only students who are enrolled in summer classes at Pellissippi State are eligible for TALC borrower's privileges during the summer.
- The lending library reserves the right to cancel the privileges of borrowers who fail to follow the policies of the library.
Visiting UT's library? View UTK's lending policies.