Six group study rooms of various sizes are available in the library, one room on the first floor and five on the second floor. After reviewing the policies listed below, you may reserve a study room online.
Study Room Policies:
- All rooms have white boards. Markers and erasers are available at the Reference desk (on the first floor).
- Group study rooms can be used by currently enrolled Pellissippi State students only.
- Reservations are required and can be made at the Reference Desk, by phone, or online.
- Reservations can be made for the current week and the upcoming week to assure equitable allocation.
- A student may reserve a study room for up to two hours each day.
- Students may only make reservations in their own name; reservations cannot be made for other students.
- Laptops may be checked out for use in these rooms.
- All rooms have white boards. Markers and erasers are available at the Reference Desk.
- Rooms 226 & 227 are equipped with TV monitors, which can be connected to laptops. Instructions and cables are provided.